Monday 5 March 2012

Party in the USA

The Union Jack dominated the fashion world last year, but this year there's a full on celebration of all things Americana.

Daria Werbowy in Chanel
Lip Service
American Beauty: Lana del Rey
Jeffrey Campbell El Carmens
DIY denim
Erin Wasson for Elle France

After 6 long years of wear and tear my favourite converses finally gave up the ghost so I decided to go out and buy the Stars and Stripes Chucks from Office.



I also bought a racer back top from Primark. At just £3 how's a girl meant to resist?


You can find the photo editor I used here. It's an online programme which gives photos a vintage feel. There's lots of different effects, frames and filters and it's really easy to use, even by my standards. Here's one I made earlier just for fun...I thought the colours were fitting for a post about America!


No comments:

Post a Comment